Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians (ATNI) is seeking a Special Events Project Manager. The consultant will be responsible for supporting and managing the coordinated efforts in planning and fundraising of ATNI, the host organization acting as the Local Planning Committee (LPC) lead, and the National Congress of American Indians (NCAI) for the NCAI Annual Convention scheduled for October 2020 in Portland, Oregon.
- Development and implementation of the event fundraising plan.
- Development and implementation of the event communication & outreach plan.
- Act as the primary point of contact on all coordinated outreach efforts.
- Act as the primary point of contact on all coordinated solicitation efforts.
- Provide recommendations for infrastructure and capacity for fundraising implementation activities.