- About ATNI
- ATNI Programs
- Member Tribes
- ATNI Winter Convention 2017
- Fall Annual Convention 2016
- ATNI Mid Year Convention 2016
- ATNI Fall Annual Convention 2015
- ATNI Winter Convention 2016
- ATNI Mid Year Convention 2015
- ATNI Winter Convention 2015
- ATNI Tribal Leaders Summit on Climate Change 2015
- ATNI Economic & Business Summit 2014
- ATNI Drug Abuse & Prevention Summit 2015
TERO Construction Training Program (TCTC) recognition
I wanted to share the attached formal notification of the first Native American "Pre-apprenticeship Program" to be recognized by Washington State Apprenticeship and Training Council.
Recognition of the TCTC (TERO Construction Training Center) will open up funding opportunities; while providing direct or preferential entry for the training graduates into several Apprenticeship Programs.
Within days after being recognized we received a call from the Port of Seattle offering direct entry for our TCTC graduating clients to work at the SeaTac Airport on three terminal remodeling projects.
We have a TCTC Steering Committee that will be assisting on our strategic funding plan.
If you have any questions let me know. Thank you.
Tulalip TERO Director