- About ATNI
- ATNI Programs
- Member Tribes
- ATNI Winter Convention 2017
- Fall Annual Convention 2016
- ATNI Mid Year Convention 2016
- ATNI Fall Annual Convention 2015
- ATNI Winter Convention 2016
- ATNI Mid Year Convention 2015
- ATNI Winter Convention 2015
- ATNI Tribal Leaders Summit on Climate Change 2015
- ATNI Economic & Business Summit 2014
- ATNI Drug Abuse & Prevention Summit 2015
The ATNI Northwest Indian Tourism Council will provide oversight to the ATNI tourism program which was established to develop regional tourism strategies and promote economic development through tribal tourism operations. The Tourism council serves as Ad Hoc Committee of the Economic Development of the Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians. Activities of the tourism program include information dissemination, public education, resource training and technical assistance. The program will work with Member Tribes to assist in the development and coordination of multi-tribe tourism programs and to develop regional promotional opportunities.
Members of the Tourism Council: The Tourism Council will be comprised of tribally designated representatives. Any ATNI Member Tribes may appoint a member and alternate(s) to the ATNI Tourism Council. If other than a Chairman, a tribal resolution of letter from the Chairman will be needed to designate the representatives. A new resolution or letter needs to be presented only when the tribe changes its designated representatives.
Walter Jackson, Chairman, firstname.lastname@example.org