- About ATNI
- ATNI Programs
- Member Tribes
- ATNI Winter Convention 2017
- Fall Annual Convention 2016
- ATNI Mid Year Convention 2016
- ATNI Fall Annual Convention 2015
- ATNI Winter Convention 2016
- ATNI Mid Year Convention 2015
- ATNI Winter Convention 2015
- ATNI Tribal Leaders Summit on Climate Change 2015
- ATNI Economic & Business Summit 2014
- ATNI Drug Abuse & Prevention Summit 2015
ATNI Drug Abuse & Prevention Summit 2015
July 27-28th, 2015
ATNI and the Lummi Nation invited our NW Tribal leaders, their staff and other professionals to come together to discuss the future of substance abuse prevention beyond 2015. The two-day summit explored the following:
- To convene ATNI Tribal Leaders to discuss all facets of Tribal Drug Abuse and Prevention.
- To Share Tribal Strategies, Plans, Codes, and Policy related to Drug Abuse and Prevention.
- Discuss Jursdictioon Issues.
- To Identify Strategies to Promote and Protect Tribal Members and Tribal Governments in dealing with Drug Abuse and Prevention.
- To discuss the opportunity to update a NW Tribal Action or Strategic Plan for Drug Abuse and Prevention.
Date: July 27-28th, 2015
Location: Wexliem Community Building, Bellingham, WA
Climate Resilience for the Upper Columbia River Workshop
Northern Quest Resort, October 25, 8:00-4:30 & October 26, 8:30-12:00
Register at: 509-209-2414 or email@example.comJoin us for two action packed days with some of the top climate change scientists and thought leaders in the region!
Learn about the latest climate science and how climate change is impacting our region
Learn how regional tribes are factoring climate change into important resource decisions
Network with a broad range of professionals from throughout the region to learn more about best practices in managing critical climate change issues
Who should attend? Tribal leaders and staff who wish to learn more about climate change and climate resilience